Looking For Job in Singapore

Hi, I am Ahsan from Bangladesh. Commerce Graduate and having several years of experience as an Accountant of leading companies that include The Obeoi Madina  at Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ( Five Star Deluxe Hotel ; An associate of  The Oberoi Group Of Hotel. I have mail to so many agency to get job in Singapore. But I did not get any response from them. Urgently I need a job in Singapore. I need help from somebody to get the job or effective suggestion. Is it possible to get Super market cashier job or any kind of office assistant job by my background?

Thanks to all.

Singapore (only) welcomes foreigners with (recognised) education and matching work experience that is in demand and cannot be filled with locals.
You will not be successful in areas where you have no prior experience.
The hotel business is booming and hiring many foreigners. Service experience and language skills are key here. Judging by your post, you should improve your English first (and maybe learn Chinese, too) before applying.
Also, employment agencies are of very limited help in Singapore. You should apply directly at applicable employers - best while you are in Singapore (arrange an extended trip of 1 - 3 months for your job search!).