Are there Americans living in Dordrecht?

Hello,

I found a post with the same topic here but it's four years old. So I thought I would refresh the question and see if there are Americans living in Dordrecht.

I have been living here for 14 years but have only met one or two fellow Americans in the neighborhood. If there are more of you out there, I'd love to connect.

Thanks!
Caroline

Hi Caroline,

Welcome on board!

To find more Americans it can be useful to look at the network section in the green banner above the page.
Maybe you find some people where you can connect with.

Happy searching!

Hi Caroline!  :D      My name is Paige, I'm American & just moved to Dordrecht about a month ago... Have been in The Netherlands for 2 years now with my Dutch husband and 2 children... I'm from Arkansas, which is where I met my husband... We lived in Texas for some years, then moved here due to his father's illness.... I am really craving english friends lol... I do not speak Dutch yet, but will be attending school for it soon... I look forward to gettting to know you! :)

Sincerely,
Paige

Hi Page,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in the Netherlands.
Are you planning to stay here as long as needed?

Hi Caroline, Im living about 12km from Dordrecht at the moment, im from Texas-Calif., and have also been here for about 14-15 years....meet for a drink? App?

Hi guys! American here, also in Dordrecht. Been in NL for 2 yrs. Looking to meet fellow Americans.  :) from Arkansas - Texas

Paige

Hi there!

I am also an American living in Dordrecht.  I have been in NL since 2008.  I am married to a Dutchie, and we have 2 kids.  I am originally from upstate NY.  I would love to meet some other Americans here!  :)