Study in England

Hi I am Egyptian girl, i love England, i visited it 3 times and i really like everything about it, i am thinking of studying there

Dear xb23 I know you can not judge a country by just visiting it but i visited so many countries but did not feel home like what i felt when i was in England, i feel it is strange to feel so when u r out of ur country maybe that's why i love it. but certainly u r right maybe if i'd would live there i would see something different

I visited london and Luton, and yes u r right i prefer London coz i did not feel i am a foreigner coz everybody there is a foreigner , i have been to Germany and certainly i felt like an alien

Just a quick question. I have a UK passport- my father was born there- but I haven't been there for a while. I worked there for a year in 2006. If I want to study in the UK do I have to pay the international student fee. Or the standard UK citizen fee?

I'm finishing my first year in London and I barely know anybody well enough to call them a friend. London seems good if you are a party-person looking to be friends with other party-people, but solitary otherwise.
That said, the city has its benefits, and it's not difficult to meet people if you really put yourself out there. However (despite not knowing too many people in general) I know a lot of folks who are dropping out before their exams, both because of stress and loneliness.
I actually enjoy the harshness of the city. It constantly comes up with new ways to try and spit you back to wherever you came from (not just in terms of expenses), but like Captain Beefheart in the desert, sometimes you need discipline.

dahlia sister,

I used to live in England, it is a wonderful place when you do not have financial problems, otherwise it is a pain.

The summers are okay, winters are horrible, it seems at times it will never end.

It is not worth studying as an international student, it is way too expensive, pound 12000 is average yearly tuition fees alone.

Many of my relatives are sending their kids to Germany ( I know you do not like it much)

You are missing the most important point in your life a) You are a muslima الحمد و لله b) You are an Arab,

What ever you do in your life you must build it on your foundations, otherwise you will be lost, you will be no body.

Unless you are a British or an EU national, I suggest you study in Qatar, Saudia, Bahrain or Jordan.

Take care.

Do note cost of tuition fees has risen over the last 2 years.