Trip to Abu Dhabi from Oman

I plan to go and visit Abu Dhabi sometime but I would like to ask you guys and know which way is cheaper to travel to Abu Dhabi from Muscat. By bus or by plane? And what are the other things I need to remember before I go to Abu Dhabi, I mean with regards to visa. Can I get a tourist visa at the Abu Dhabi Airport, travel agency or at the Oman/UAE border?

feline on the loose wrote:

I plan to go and visit Abu Dhabi sometime but I would like to ask you guys and know which way is cheaper to travel to Abu Dhabi from Muscat. By bus or by plane? And what are the other things I need to remember before I go to Abu Dhabi, I mean with regards to visa. Can I get a tourist visa at the Abu Dhabi Airport, travel agency or at the Oman/UAE border?

The cheapest way to Abu-dhabi is indeed by "Bus" . Just confirm whether you can get the visa on arrival or not  (if you're travelling by road). In certain cases, you need to obtain the visa, prior to travel by road. However, the case is not the same if you travel by plane and you can obtain the visa at the airport.

The visa type which you'll recieve at the UAE airport / border will be as a "Tourist".

Hi,
If you go via Road it will cheap and visa you will get on border ...

u can get uae visiting visa for one moth just 25omr

u just visit a travel agency in muscat

Hello feline,
I think the best way to go abu dhabi or Dubai is by bus from muscat ( ruwi) there is a bus going there everydays I do it once in 2011 the ticket is about 6 omr.

Ramadan Kareem

yes.... you can get visa on border of Road or on arrival at airport