Close

Companies willing to hire foreigners and sponsor the work permit

Hi
M ajay looking for job in abroad.
With visa sponsorship plesae help.

Hi everyone,

@ Ajay, you may drop an advert along with your cv in the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section of the website so that employers having a vacancy may review your cv.

Also, read the articles in the Work in Malaysia section of the Expat Guide.

For professional services, you will find some contacts in the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section of the business directory.

All the best,
Bhavna

I'm software developer with more than 4 years experience and i'm currently living in Egypt and thinking to relocate in Malaysia, can you give me some help finding a job ?

Hi!
I live 7 years in Malaysia, currently working at content marketing company, but its not my call.
I have over 12 years experience in banking, finance, administration and marketing. Currently pursuing master degree in Global finance.Holder of bachelor degree in International Economics relations and affairs. I am open for new challenges. Any recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Hi to all,

So hard to find a work here in Malaysia if you are a foreigners. Maybe you can help me.. If ever you know a job like, personal driver, company driver, office and merchant trade industry. please let me know. Actually this not for me. My fiance is a German. I'm working in KL and follow me here, and 4 months already here and decided to find a work here in Kl. God bless us all.

Thank You
Gessille

Anyone who know or you can advise legit work permit agency for expats? Thanking in advance!

May be you upload your resume on www.monster.com.my, so they will see which company suits your condition & advice you.
You can try the call centers as well. But the salary is not high.

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Kuala Lumpur

Flights to Kuala Lumpur

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuala Lumpur