Mariage

Hello  to everyone !

II have something to ask if there is a possibilty way for me because I#d been 5 times here in Germany and would like to ask if I can be married even if  a german guy did not marry me because of very hard situation that until now he is really scared to get married . But my question is Someone asking me for married even if he did not apply My Visa , then he wanted to know if its allowed that he will be the one to married me , Is it possible that I can married another guy , He is a German also? Can someone help me on my situation if there is possibilty that I can marry to another guy ..

Thank you much !

JM Branzuela wrote:

Hello  to everyone !

II have something to ask if there is a possibilty way for me because I#d been 5 times here in Germany and would like to ask if I can be married even if  a german guy did not marry me because of very hard situation that until now he is really scared to get married . But my question is Someone asking me for married even if he did not apply My Visa , then he wanted to know if its allowed that he will be the one to married me , Is it possible that I can married another guy , He is a German also? Can someone help me on my situation if there is possibilty that I can marry to another guy ..

Thank you much !

if you are considering marrying someone simply for immigration purposes, I DO NOT recommend it! If your boyfriend is scared to marry you, why do you want to live in Germany with him?

hello Thank you for your response . But pertaning for that , we are same  sex relationship. But the problem is he been with his ex guy for almost 20 years , thats make us trouble , and since I was already hold from my last time Immigration here in Frankfurt , so maybe there is possibilty way that when I will apply again a VISA maybe It will be denied.. I hope that someone can help me if There is possibility way of marriage to another Guy that is willing to marry me .. because my partner right now would like to come back on his ex German .
Thank you for the response