Free Turkish Free English Conversation In Exchange For Foreigners

Hi

I am 33 male, native, quality and educated (University) that living and working Istanbul.
I am seeking a foreigner (male or female) to teach speaking Turkish language and Turkish Grammar. I wanna help and teach you FREE. Also I need some practise to English Conversation too. I don't need English Grammar. While you are trying to learn Turkish , my English conversation gonna be ok more than now by teaching Turkish to you.
Doesn't matter you are male or female.
We can meet and study outside,a cafe, a mall, in my or your home. We can go cinema, restaurants, historical places together too.
So If you wanna learn Turkish and interested this deal, please send a msg quickly.

Thanks.

Important: I prefer to close to istanbul airport someone ( yesilkoy, bakirkoy, florya, halkali) . Because my home is close to airport

Okay i am interested i am from Pakistan living and working here in Istanbul.

Thank you. But I want to speak with US citizens one.

Hello theway,

Since in your initial post you are telling you wish to improve your english talking skills, may i ask why are you seeking only US citizens for language exchange?

Regards

Kenjee

Well done for pointing this out to theway.
That's not the way is it?

Hi,
Yes I know, The correct one is ''the way'' not theway. But there is that nick in here. So I Had to choose this nick.

Hi Kenjee,
Because other nationalities speak English with local accent. İ want to learn correct accent. That's why i prefer someone who is from Us citizens.
Anyway.
Where are u from?
:))
Mert