Arriving in August...

Hello,

I will be in Riyadh in the beginning of August and would like to meet new people online before I get there. If you want to chat on skype or by email send me a message.

I like driving quads, working out at the gym to stay healthy, swimming, bowling, hiking, barbecuing and camping. Let's get together!

I will be looking for a Spanish teacher to begin classes in October.  I need to pass an exam in a year.  I would also love the chance to meet anyone whose native language is Spanish and meet for an English / Spanish language exchange.

Hi,

Welcome to E-B, your thoughts are very nice, but here in KSA u will find very limited life and entertainment for females. 1st of all it will be better you to explorer the life style of KSA specially for Females. I wish you will find everything what you mentioned.

Welcome to EB and I hope the relocation is smooth.

Carmine Darter wrote:

Hello,

I will be in Riyadh in the beginning of August and would like to meet new people online before I get there. If you want to chat on skype or by email send me a message.

I like driving quads, working out at the gym to stay healthy, swimming, bowling, hiking, barbecuing and camping. Let's get together!

I will be looking for a Spanish teacher to begin classes in October.  I need to pass an exam in a year.  I would also love the chance to meet anyone whose native language is Spanish and meet for an English / Spanish language exchange.

I like your enthusiasm coming to this country...keep it up!

Hey even looking forward to make friends before coming there in Aug.My Email [email protected] :)

welcome to saudi arabia, i don't live in riyadh but I am a saudi national if you got any Qs DM me. Be carful and at the beginning try to meet with westerner until you know what's it like in here wish you all the best.

Hi Vipalharbi,
Hope you  help me in answering  my questions:-

1)Probably will get Loc either Qatar or Saudi(AL Khobar) which would be better?
2)I being Pure Veggy will i face problem in getting veg food there?
3)Have Salary of 18000 USD annualy+250 USD monthly as a food allowance and accomo and travelling being provided by Co. approx how much i wld be able to save?

Thank You for your help in advance it means lot

Regards

Hello all  :cheers:

@PSL : I would suggest you to create another thread in the required forum, either Qatar or Al Khobar.

This thread is about finding friends and learning spanish in Riyadh, please be relevant to the topic.

Regards
Kenjee

Please Vipalharbi send me your mail, mine is [email protected]. Thanks