Worth of Signed Offer Letter in KSA

What is the worth of signed offer letter in KSA? Company has finalized and sent me offer letter in both language i.e. English and Arabic. I have accepted offer and then sent back to HR. So letter has been signed from both employee and employer. I have got last email from company in feb 2014 that we have applied for new visa and it takes time as stucked with government process so we can not reply unless we have any update. Can anyone tell me how much maximum time required to get employment visa in KSA . Now approx. 4 months have been passed and still I am in waiting phase. Is current visa process is slow or delaying due to work load of hajj and umrah peak season.

wow that is a long time, have you heard from your employer/sponsor? did you at least get the invitation?

Hi Junaid,

did you received your visa finally? If yes, when?

Regards

Hi Friends,
I too got the offer from company from KSA in May-2015.
I started the process in June-2015. So almost 4.5 months over for my process. Due to the festivals and long holidays, it took so long time to process.
Now the known status is, reverification sent to university and university is yet to give a reply to SACA.
Hoping that at least now, it will become faster and you also may get it at earliest as there are no long holiday occasions as such (as per VISA agent). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Good luck to get the visa.