University verification completed on may 25th but no attestation.

Asalamualaikum, i have submitted my degree to an agent 2 months who in turn submitted through tayseer consultants in delhi from initial onwards whenever i  am asking my agent for any receipt he was saying now the process is completely online there is no receipt khair anyway 10-15 days back when i asked him atleast now did the verification letter would have came to uiniversity he said now the time has came it should come now so yesterday i.e 17/06/2014 i did go to univ (all this days i didnt go coz i was waiting for one of my college person from examination branch since in JNTU hyderabad u r not allowed inside only college persons can go) there at the counter hopefully i found one person who was also having the same case except that he was having a valid receipt of his submission just a dd no and a case no anyway we did both go and when i told him at the counter that i came for checking my status  of verification straight away they refused me saying this is a confidential process but the other guy cleverly told them his degree came freom saudi embassy so they told him to give his paper with the agencies name at this point i also told him that mine was also the same case at this point he also told me to write down my agencies name at the back of the paper which i did gave and after some time the lady told us that it has been dispatched on may 25th only now my question to good people over here is .
1.if the university has dispatched it on that day then how much more time it will take for embassy to attest my degrees

ditto... My university sent the verification letter on 30th May. They also gave me courier tracking number, which says it has reached destination on 3rd June. But as per Saudi Cultural Attache, they have not received verification report yet. When inquired, the Saudi Cultural Dept said that once they receive the verification report, they update their system within 2 days. I have no clue where is it lost or how do I track it down.

If anyone has any pointers, that would help.

Meanwhile, dear asrar1987, do you know to whom and to which address your university has sent the verification report?

My degree verification was received at Saudi Cultural Attache on 10th June and still the attestation process is not completed. I have learnt that there is heavy recruitment of medical staff for Saudi and the SACA officials are busy with their attestation. Lets hope that is goes through before the Ramzan holidays begin.

Does anyone have any idea if we can approach the cultural attache directly. My agent warned against approaching the cultural attache directly otherwise he would not take my attestation process forward.

You may reach me at aman dot dove at gmail dot com

Saudi Cultural Attache asks for the original certificate only after they receive the verification report fro the university. So if your original degree was submitted by your agent then it would take around 3 weeks for processing by SACA (but currently due to work load there at SACA, it might take a couple of weeks more) and then the degree is sent to Saudi Embassy for attestation. Saudi Embassy unlike SACA has a very precise timeframe of 3 days to attest the degree. The degree is then sent to your agent by Saudi Embassy through courier.