Computer graphics and Visual effects

Hi all,
we're a couple, both surreal artists thats our main thing for now.

plus I have a 22 experience in Computer graphics and Visual effects for film and TV commercials industries, plus some good 4 years or so experience working in TV Channels, Fox international is one of them.

we're considering moving to Mauritius, any idea if our scope of experience would fit in Mauritius..?

Thanx in advance everyone.

Hi Max71,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Mauritius forum.

You might have a look at these two articles: Work in Mauritius and Visas in Mauritius.

Thank you Christine,
Will sure have a look at them now.....
Actually the link to the PDF file gives me a "The page you requested was not found" message.

Regards from Egypt.

Hi mate,i have a a friend who lives on the island and she is in this same field,
http://katty.sugarsplashes.com/about/
check out her profile and check out her videos on youtube,she is an artist Katt laguette you might as well send her an email,she has got her own company. I hope this might help you
Regards
Dav

I think mauritius need people like you,and you guys might launch a new channel, and i might help u as well mate

Thanx a million buddy,
I guess that really might help, i guess i'm gonna drop her a line, hope she doesn't mind, and also we are considering paying a visit to the island for our honeymoon, so maybe we can discuss some arts business before we start taking serious steps towards moving.....

:)

cheers buddy.