Final Exit Visa

Hello guys!

I hope I've come to the right place. I'm trying to leave Saudi on a final exit visa next week. My company are telling me that all visa's are online now and there isn't any physical visa or special stamp anymore. I will never be returning so I don't care about getting anything for a future application. 

I've checked on the MOI web site and can see that my visa has been approved, it says that I must leave before sometime in August., but can anyone confirm if I can just turn up at the airport now and leave without providing anything else? I plan to close my bank account this week, and I still have my Iquama (my company told me to surrender it at the airport). Can anyone help me put my mind at rest? Thanks!

You do not need a paper as before to go on a final exit. However, be sure you take a screen dump of the MOI website where it shows your final exit visa number and other details. This might come handy if at any point of time you want to come back on a business/temp work visa.

thats true, you dont need physical visa but if you are planning to work in KSA again, you need that print out with the stamp. but as you said youre not planning to work here in ksa again, so you proceed with your next plan.

Good advice on taking screen dump as you can never have to much information here!   Take it with you when you go to the bank too, and they will also confirm things as part of the account closing procedure.  Also worth having bank closure details at hand at the airport too, as whilst they in all probability won't be needed, cover all bases!

Guys, thanks for your help with everything. It's really appreciated.