Will move to Morocco in 3 months

Hopefully I will be moving to Morocco in about 3 months time. I have been twice before but moving and working there will be a whole different ball game and I can't wait. So I am looking at sites like this for info on banking etc so can start planning straight away.

Hi katew5050,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Morocco forum in order to give it more visibility.

If you have some questions, do not hesitate to ask .

Wish you the best in your project,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello katew5050

It's very difficult to help unless you are more precise. What do you want to know exactly?

sizif wrote:

welcome in Morocco, if u need any info, don't hesitate to ask :)

Avoid like the plague. This person has been banned 4 times already, but keeps coming back.

Hello all

@laduqesa : Could you be more precise please? Who are you suggesting to avoid like the plague?

Regards

Kenjee

kenjee wrote:

Hello all

@laduqesa : Could you be more precise please? Who are you suggesting to avoid like the plague?

Regards

Kenjee

I quoted his post. His username is sizif. He has been serially banned for various infractions.

However, I notice that his post has disappeared, as well as a post he made last night on another thread and which I warned people about, so I can only assume that he has been proactively banned yet again before he can cause any damage to people who are too trusting.

Hi laduqesa > it seems that his account has been deleted. Please do not hesitate to use the reporting system. Thank you.

[sorry for the off topic]
----------------------

I m an expatrait here now for a while now,If you do need advice hit me up and i ll give my best

It looks like KateW has lost interest in coming to live in Morocco or at the very least with the forum. If not, there's some advice here:--

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=382441

And some specific advice on Casablanca here:--

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=379203

Diaspo wrote:

I m an expatrait here now for a while now,If you do need advice hit me up and i ll give my best

What do you mean by "hit me up"?

If you have advice to give that relates to her very specific request, why don't you simply give it here in the forum? That might help others too. Why should she have to contact you again and/or privately?

Thank you for the links - much appreciated,

katew5050 wrote:

Thank you for the links - much appreciated,

Hi. I hoped you'd come back!

Please avoid offers of "help" from people who want to contact you privately. If they have advice to give, they should and can do so on the forum, which also benefits other expats.

Do get back to the thread and ask for anything else you wish to know.

I surely will as the time to move gets closer !! Thank you.