Cetafric Construction Co.

Hi

My name is Dante from Philippines, currently working in Brunei Darussalam. Just recently, i was offered by Cetafric Construction Co. Ltd to work in Cameroon, is there anyone knows this company in Cameroon?

Thank you.

Hiii..
My name is Shahnawaj from india,currently i am student.I am doing diploma in business management level 7 from Royal business college in auckland .Now i am leaving in New Zealand. I was offered by Cetafric Construction Co. Ltd to work in Cameroon,Plz tell me is there anyone knows this company in cameroon.if it is  then what is the procedure to get the job ..

shahnawaj wrote:

Hiii..
My name is Shahnawaj from india,currently i am student.I am doing diploma in business management level 7 from Royal business college in auckland .Now i am leaving in New Zealand. I was offered by Cetafric Construction Co. Ltd to work in Cameroon,Plz tell me is there anyone knows this company in cameroon.if it is  then what is the procedure to get the job ..

Google search for the company.Have they approached you with an offer yet. To get any job you first have to apply to the company. Then if they are interested they will contact you and make an offer. If yo accept the offer then the company will take care of visas and work permits.