Expat blog english speaking mums meet up

hello mums
what do you mums think about organizing a English speaking mums get-together? (of course with your kids)

Great! Love the idea

I will baby sit your kids while you all converse sipping your chai...

...jokes aside, fantastic idea for the ladies, why moms only?

hamudi wrote:

Come on lets leave these ladies alone,and besides if you want to, you can organise your own meetup,[didnt you read the pinned thread by Julien].

Djzubaid wrote:
hamudi wrote:

Come on lets leave these ladies alone,and besides if you want to, you can organise your own meetup,[didnt you read the pinned thread by Julien].

Of course I'm leaving them alone I said I was joking.

I meant why moms only? What about other women , single, married etc.

hello modistamor
if you are still interested we could arrange a time and location to meet up. seems like all the other mums here are not interested in meeting up!!

Yes of course i'm still interested in the subject,it's a good opportunity for me to meet new friends here in jeddah..i'm gonna send you a private msg with my phone number if you have a whatssup we can talk there and arrange a day to meet up.

Hi, Ive been here for over half a year now and still havent made any friends! Living here without zero social life is proving quite difficult) Im not a mom unfortunately but would love to meet up and make some female friends? Please, message me if I can still join in.
Thank you

Hi, i am living in Jeddah about 1,5  month and looking for female friends too. I have a baby, he is 10 month old. I am from Hungary. Message me if i can join with you. Thanks a lot.