Re-entry

good day!

i got a direct hired job in dammam, saudi. my employer sent my contract and scanned copy of my working visa.

i went to poea to apply for my job order. the guard from the assistance table checked my documents if it's complete. he told me to go to saudi embassy manila first to get my passport and visa stamp. afterwards, i went to saudi embassy and ask the guard about how to process my visa stamp. the guard told me that im not authorize to get inside the embassy, only accredited representative from the agency are allowed. my company in dammam didn't give me an agency to help me process my travel documents. 

my question is, is it possible to change my working visa to visit visa so i can go to dammam in a short period of time?
what is the best thing to do?

pls. help, any suggestions coming from anybody much appreciated.

thank you.

bawal ang mag work sa ksa having only a visit visa.

your subject is re-entry, ibig sabihin niyon ikaw ay nagbabakasyon lamang bakit need mong mag re process ng papers/visa mo.

kahit sabihin mong gusto mong umalis at preferred mo ng visit visa para mapadali ang pag alis mo ay masyadong risky at you would be needing a different visa slip.  Ang maisa suggest ko sa yo kabayan tawagan mo ang employer mo at sabihin mo na di na pwede ang individual visa processing sa POEA at required na through agency ang processing.  KUng need mo ng licensed/legitimate agency pwede kitang i refer but they would require lots of documents from your employer as well duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh.

you can send me your email add para mas maipaliwanag ng klaro.

thanks goon. sorry its a wrong subject. it has to be re-visa processing.
here is my email add.
[email protected]

noted. i would send you email during our lunch break here.

salamat.

hi! goon kausap ko ung contact ko sa dammam. ang visa ko raw ay visit visa lang.
paano ko ipaprocess ang travel documents ko?

respected u need to search for visa drop box for Saudi embassy in manila. u have to show them your passport, Philippians residence permit scan copy off your visa. they will process for your visa, secondly u cannot change your visit visa into work visa or your work visa in to visit visa, u must apply for visa from the residence country of yours u cannot apply visa in side the kingdom the only way is to call the Saudi embassy in your country and asked them the address of their visa drop box. hope that u will understand. and never give money or your personal information on net. it is a easily thing thank you very much take care and good luck

thank you zyed.

my contact in dammam just said my visa is just a visit visa. what should i do to process my documents?
and what are the requements?

thank you.