Job offer from jaaa

dear sir i want to know that i have signed a offer lettr in march for accountant job in jaaabh supermarket in behrain i want to know that jaaabh is real or fake pls help

Hi Ashish

Contributors to this Forum may not be able to tell you if this is legitimate or not. It could be completely legit and they just are facing bureaucratic delays. On the other hand it could be completely fake. So the best advise I can give you is to be careful and DO NOT send or pay any money to any one claiming to be a recruiter.

Lots of people have been discussing about this "jaaabh" super market thing here. Please see the following two links:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=349331https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=368172

Good luck!

but still they r saying fir waiting and i have required accountant job in behrain so can u help me pls

What kind of help you seek, Ashish?

yes sir i am looking for accountant job pls help me.. .actually i want to accountant job in behrain or another city but i have no idea so please help me sir ji.wt i do for job in behrai?

Hi ashish kumar shukla - please feel free to drop your resume in the Accounting job offers in Bahrain section :)

[Moderated]

Bad idea Ashish. As a rule do not post your personal information on a public forum like this.

If I were you I will remove it immediately.

If you are looking for jobs, you can google "Jobs in Bahrain" and you will get some leads of how and where to apply. But posting your private information like this is silly.

sorry sir bt i have mostly required for accountant job,and i have no idea wt i do

It's fine. The moderators have removed your personal information to protect you.

Regarding looking for a job, there are a number if ways. Through recruitment companies in your country, through friends and family here, through websites, by responding to job ads and applying directly.

If you wish to seriously look for a job I strongly recommend you to start looking for one yourself. Not many will give you a job just because you post a request on a Forum such as this.

To help you out let me give you the names of a few websites for you to look at, only because you appear to be a young man who needs a small push:

Www.bayt.comWww.naukri.com

I think there is also one called MonsterGulf or some similar name. Also check LinkedIn.

And as recommended above post an ad on the accounting jobs in Bahrain link given above and below.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … ntant.html

Good luck.

THANK U VERY VERY MUCH SIR BUT IN india hr say for pay money before joing and i am a middile class boy and i have no any relation who live in abroad if u can help me than pls do

What makes you think I will do that to someone who I do not know?  :/

if u can talk in any company for my job and i can give my cv if u can help me that will be more help for me

Whilst I understand your situation, there are certain things I cannot do. Let me say it again ... What makes you think I will so that for someone I do not know?

We are not a job site and never will be. You asking all these questions proves you are NOT ready for a life abroad. I suggest you stay where you are until you have matured and have mastered other languages and lifestyles more.

Exactly my thought too Jo.

How can someone who is not able to or willing to do an online search for a job be trusted with an accounting or any job?! Surely if he can get online and post his pleas of desperation, he can surely spend time actually looking for a job.

And why would I help an unknown online avatar? Seriously! If such job opportunities existed the chances are that I would only recommend people who I know in real life for those jobs not some guy who sends a few messages and hopes someone will give him a job out of pity.