Working in luanda, angola

Dear Friends,

Yesterday i got a offer letter in from company based in luanda, through a consultant but i did't gone through any official interview, only i was i touch with the consultant based on Bangalore(India) and i was just forwarded my resume to their official mail Id and know i get the offer latter after 8 month and opening is for the head office in luanda, know i am quite confused should i take this offer or not. they are offering me monthly basic salary 2750 USD + accommodation and transportation on sharing basis + 15USD per day food on duty. And three week leave excluding travailing time each time, two time per year, Air ticket-2way economy class ticket by company + Medical insurance.

I have almost ten years of experience in as civil engineer. i want to know about the law and order, how much is the cost of living, taxes and how much money i can save and send to home. and things to be take care before joining.

Already i am working in India in reputed firm, and i am quite satisfied with my salary. but still looking for some abroad experience for my professional profile.

So, friends please help me out, should i take this offer yes or no. ASAP   

thanks
pankaj

Benefits and salary wise the offer is not bad, However its completely depends on your earnings and savings in India.

I can see you have started this thread 4 months back. So have you accepted this offer or not ?

Think again