Filipino in Malmo

Hello,are there any filipino here in malmo? I would like to meet you.i am looking for a friend:)

Yes to many... I have friends in Malmo or go to the Catholic Church .

Good day Robie,

Thanks for your post. It's very informative.

I'm currently in Malmo. Do you know where's the Catholic church in here? Thanks!

Hi ask KO lang kung nakapunta ka sa Sweden having tourist visa before?you're invitation letter from your sponsor ba ay notarized by lawyer or embassy or kahit signature lang ng sponsor mo ?
Cause I'm worry when it comes to immigration officer at airport here in Philippines  they might ask some docs para payagan ka mila umalis.
I have schengen visa na. Will wait for your reply .thanks :-)

What do you mean? I don't get your question . The important is visa and your passport. My mother had no hazzle aslong you have does both .

No idea with the church but give me your contact number and location so I can forward to my gay friend in Malmo. He is a nice Filipino maybe you can meet him.

Okay mam . thanks
Minsan po kasi hinahanapan po ng mga docs like invitation letter  pag nasa immigration na as airport .I have invitation letter na po from my bf as my sponsor what my big question is kung OK na po yun as my proof thanks po

My mom does not presented my letter to the immigration because she had visa . And I sent the letter to immigration not my mom sent to them.  I don't know the new law but in my moms case she entered here and exit hazels free . Call Swedish/Swiss /Norwegian immigration if you have some doubt.

Hello Taleng:) San ka dito sa Malmo?

glam_blue07 wrote:

Hello Taleng:) San ka dito sa Malmo?

Hi and welcome to the forum

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH only.
Thank you.

Okay..sorry and thank you for the reminder :)

Im freezing! Super cold! Any filipinos who lives in Hedemora? dalarna? Borlange? Can meet up or visit my place if to chitchat!

Is it in Malmo?

Sponsors signature will be fine..:)

Hi casey. I'm available.

hi glam are you still here in malmo

Hello there Skenny,

Are you Filipino ?  ;)

How can we help you ?

Cheers,
Bhavna

yes i came from philippines. nice to meet you here