Spouse name in passport

Dear all, please help me. I am working in a company in KSA and got family status. On my passport my first wife name is still mentioned(Divorced). My second wife name is not on my passport. will it create any problem tp bring my second wife to KSA/ please reply soon.

I think you have to remove your 1st wife name form your passport then add the 2nd. after that you can bring her to here. :)
because if you will not do that you may face some problems with passport officers when they know this is not your mentioned wife.

hey guddu...i think for ur wife to come here, ur name shud be present in her passport...

shahab.ali wrote:

hey guddu...i think for ur wife to come here, ur name shud be present in her passport...

Euh? Shabab, I don't think so! I'm married since 38 years but my husband's name was never mentioned in my passport and I never had any problem with that in any country, not even in KSA!
However, I agree to say that he should have the name of his 1s wife removed from the passport and produce his family book or marriage certificate when introducing the visa request.
Cheers
Arlette

shahab.ali wrote:

In which countries is this done?

I've never seen this.

My wife's passport (Thailand) does not have my name in, except she has my surname (her choice).

i said I THINK...
coz one of my friend who recently got married had to include his name in his wife's passport to get the visa endorsed...he doesnt have his wife's name yet in the passport...thats how i know...the country was india...

i think marriage certificate, duly translated/verified in arabic shall be enough for grant of visa for her as your family member...

i just got married and i have not added my husband name in my passport,but i have my attested marriage certificate.can i apply for family visa in saudi arabia?