Which is the best broadband internet provider in Philippines (Manila)?

As I am new bee in town,can you please assist which is the best broadband internet service provider in Philippines (Manila)?

Each internet broadband provider has mixed reviews.  I've already tried 2 providers.  One works in one place when the other one doesn't, and vice versa.  I'd say just go for one and hope for the best.  Keep your fingers crossed when you sign up.  LOL.

Hassanalishah wrote:

As I am new bee in town,can you please assist which is the best broadband internet service provider in Philippines (Manila)?

I have 3 sticks for each of the major carriers...where one doesnt work the other may...depends on tower locations..

Lols you may afford 10 but unfortunately I can't lols so have to choose one heheh

vetretreat wrote:
Hassanalishah wrote:

I have 3 sticks for each of the major carriers...where one doesnt work the other may...depends on tower locations..

What I mean is which one is the best with best pricing?

FilAmericanMom wrote:

Each internet broadband provider has mixed reviews.  I've already tried 2 providers.  One works in one place when the other one doesn't, and vice versa.  I'd say just go for one and hope for the best.  Keep your fingers crossed when you sign up.  LOL.

Hassanalishah wrote:

FilAmericanMom wrote:

Like we said, It depends on where you are...One provider may not work in one area versus another provider...Find out where you will stay and then make the decision on which is the best for you...As I said before...I have 3 sticks only because I travel extensively all over the Philippines so as long as there are towers nearby I am able to get coverage with at least one of them most of the time...The sticks normally cost about 1000k each...You can buy loads at nearby participating communication stores once you know which stick is best...

Actually we are from Hing Kong and found it really really hard to get along with things here. My wife is already fade up and pushing me to go back after all the basic things in place. Anyway thanks for the suggestions, appreciate it.

vetretreat wrote:
Hassanalishah wrote:

FilAmericanMom wrote:

Like we said, It depends on where you are...One provider may not work in one area versus another provider...Find out where you will stay and then make the decision on which is the best for you...As I said before...I have 3 sticks only because I travel extensively all over the Philippines so as long as there are towers nearby I am able to get coverage with at least one of them most of the time...The sticks normally cost about 1000k each...You can buy loads at nearby participating communication stores once you know which stick is best...