Looking for Arabic Calligraphy Schools/Teachers

Looking for Arabic Calligraphy School or teachers for ladies. Any one here has any info on same please help.

Thank you in advance

Great to see some body interested in Arabic Calligraphy.

There are some famous KHATAT  ( خطاط ) in Pakistan too, who are known internationally for their ABSTRACT ART CALLIGRAPHY please see the work of Sadiqain  صادقين ( on the net). Sorry I am having to ask you some basic questions. You need to be able to read and write Arabic , which you will if you are a muslima, otherwise you need to start there. Secondly you need a background of some basic Artwork , oil painting etc.

I hope some body knows a teacher in your city.

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I have basic Arabic writing skills and am able to read Arabic as in the Quran. I do glass painting and have painted few Arabic calligraphy designs from Google on glass. I am interested in learning more of Calligraphy and am looking for a ladies school or teacher in Riyadh.

Thank you

I don't know any calligraphy teacher in your are, but if you are looking for calligraphy works, I have a collection of them. I combine traditional wood carving art and islamic calligraphy art. to check out my works, please visit kaligrafiart.com. Best use for interior home design.

[link moderated]

Ma sha Allah your designs are wonderful.
I am keen on learning Arabic calligraphy so I can design my own before painting it on glass. I have taken few designs from Google and managed to paint them on glass, and wish to further enhance my Calligraphy by learning it.

Any one here knows of any Arabic calligraphy school for ladies, or provides classes for ladies personally please let me know.

Thank you

You need an Arabic calligraphy teacher ...SO  Iam here to help ...please contact via my E-mail

I am Sri Lankan who has been working in the field of Arabic / Islamic calligraphy for many years and have had numerous exhibitions and teaching sessions for many young students in Sri Lanka.
I am now keen in representing myself in the middle east countries for the purpose of teaching and/or business purposes.
I can provide further details if required (example - images of my arts and Islamic calligraphy.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks - my email id is [email protected]

@ mnazeem > Just to inform you that you have posted on an old topic (july 2014), therefore i think that it is quite outdated.

In order to help you, i will advise you to post an ad in the Teaching jobs in Riyadh section. Also note that you can now subscribe yourself to this section so that you can always be notified whenever there are new vacancies. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed