International School Pointe-Noire

Hi can somebody tell me about international schools in Pointe-Noire?
I have seen Lycee-charlemagne and ISPN on the internet, are there more private schools?
and what about the costs?
I have 4 children from ages 1year till 5 year old

Emily07 wrote:

Hi can somebody tell me about international schools in Pointe-Noire?
I have seen Lycee-charlemagne and ISPN on the internet, are there more private schools?
and what about the costs?
I have 4 children from ages 1year till 5 year old

Hello Emily07,

Welcome to Expat-Blog and Congo too............
Here International School is very costly..........20000 USD per year per student............
Yes there is a School near to Carnivore and zanzi Bar...........its good one and not much costly and this is for Italian.....
Apart from this there are French schools .............so now its depends on you that how long you are going to stay here......
Any other query if you have regarding anything if i know i will help you out..............

Regards,
Anil

Thank you Anil,
yes indeed that is very coslty, can I find the italian school on the internet?
Well actually we want to move permanent, I dont speak french only dutch and english,
my children only speak dutch so thats an issue
I am prepared to learn french or lingala but Im a little conserned about the school for my children because of the language and the costs
thank you for youre help it makes me alot wiser  :top:

Hi Emily07,

You want to come here permanently then you have to learn French and learning french is not difficult but don't try to
learn Lingala at the same time first learn french then learn Lingala or else it will be difficult for you to learn french..........
You are most welcome.........
I am here from 2005 and this is very cool and calm country,
Expats get respect from locals.........
I will get you the name of that Italian School and then you can check on the Internet

Regards,
Anil

Hi, thank you for the inquiry.

In response to your question, the Congolese English Language Teacher Association (CONELTA) is opening an international school next month. As far as I know, they have affordable tuition fees and especially group rates.

So, if you are interested just let me know, so I can contact you with more information

Hello EnglishProf,

Welcome to Expat-Blog.................

Thanks for the information and if possible please put this information in the Classified ......

Regards,
Anil

Did they open the school? Is it in Brazzaville or pointe noire, my kids are American and wants to move to congo, how costly is this school?