Car Transfer because of Exit from Old Company and Entry to a Company

tunesmasig wrote:
Ronmartz wrote:

Hi reesemicah... i was able to exit the ksa without any question having my car not transfered. And now i am back in riyadh after 8 months, i was paying the alyusr through online bank transfer of payments for until dec. And since i just got back feb 28 i have 3 months delayed and i am planning to pay it later...

Helo Sir Ronmart, I hope that you are active from now on. becauase i really need your help regarding this car settlement from al yusr as we are the same situation. I am confuse If I am going to transfer the car and I have over due for 2 months and will be coming 3 months If I didn't  pay... Since I read your story of settlement behind of this that you didn't transfer to any one and expect that your car was for closed because that you comeback in the kingdom for about 8 months ago. But my problem my company was not able to issue a final exit visa to me unless that I you clear are clear from al yusr. May I know your suggestion sir Ronmart because I really need to go home as early as possible..

Hi tunesmasig, did u manage to exit without transferring your car...

Jeprokssssss wrote:

what happen to your application Mr.Gideon?.. i submitted also my application last thursday(22 dec 2016) until now we dont recieve any call from them...

could anybody give us any idea on how many days or week it will took to transfer car. as i need to go exit on 16 jan 2017

Hi Jeprokssssss can you please tell us that how long it took for you to transfer?

addy321 wrote:
tunesmasig wrote:
Ronmartz wrote:

Hi reesemicah... i was able to exit the ksa without any question having my car not transfered. And now i am back in riyadh after 8 months, i was paying the alyusr through online bank transfer of payments for until dec. And since i just got back feb 28 i have 3 months delayed and i am planning to pay it later...

Helo Sir Ronmart, I hope that you are active from now on. becauase i really need your help regarding this car settlement from al yusr as we are the same situation. I am confuse If I am going to transfer the car and I have over due for 2 months and will be coming 3 months If I didn't  pay... Since I read your story of settlement behind of this that you didn't transfer to any one and expect that your car was for closed because that you comeback in the kingdom for about 8 months ago. But my problem my company was not able to issue a final exit visa to me unless that I you clear are clear from al yusr. May I know your suggestion sir Ronmart because I really need to go home as early as possible..

As of now yes, I'm trying to request my exit visa even though my car not yet transfer I'm hoping that this will not shown to my iqama. But I'm still looking for some one to take over the car without any charge to me they only shoulder the transfer charges it cost 3042sr according to al yusr. can you please help me sir to find some one and can you please advise me sir regarding my situation on this car...

Any update on ur side. Actually Im passing through the same situation so that is reason im asking u again and again.

tunesmasig wrote:
addy321 wrote:
tunesmasig wrote:

As of now yes, I'm trying to request my exit visa even though my car not yet transfer I'm hoping that this will not shown to my iqama. But I'm still looking for some one to take over the car without any charge to me they only shoulder the transfer charges it cost 3042sr according to al yusr. can you please help me sir to find some one and can you please advise me sir regarding my situation on this car...

helo, ive got some idea i dont know if this will work to pass thru Immigration as well they give me final exit visa. just because I check my status in MOL found that I am in green status meaning the there is no outstanding balance but also in MOI i check and found that I am belong to co-owner of my car. this was  the big question now.

addy321 wrote:

Any update on ur side. Actually Im passing through the same situation so that is reason im asking u again and again.

Helo, this coming morning i will go to my hrd i will request to have my final exit visa. but my 1 problem is i have active co-ownerhip in my iqama which is my car lease from al yusr.

Brother can you explain below part that old owner will sign the contract or new owner ?

Upon approval, go to the Al Yusr and pay the fees required.  Upon payment, owner will sign the contract and at that moment on, istemara will be under the name of the new owner and also both of you will receive the TAMM SMS.

No we should transfer car ownership before make the exit and if come back another visa, you can take back under your name. But, the charge will be paid the same two times.

is this thread still active.. i am on the same situation, what happened to your query? are u able to go on exit??