FILIPINOS IN HANOI

hye guys I would like to get in touch with some Filipino English teachers in Hanoi to get some information .thanks

Omar Salim wrote:

hye guys I would like to get in touch with some Filipino English teachers in Hanoi to get some information .thanks

Seems a little strange how  the MANY Filipino's on this site refuse to  talk to you, (  last weeks thread,  June 2 ,  0 Filipino replies , maybe it's because you are male ? ), or don't they want anyone to know how many $'s they are earning?

Well I am planning to move to hanoi very soon and I need to get dome filipino teachers thats why I am trying to get some idea how much I have to pay them.

Omar Salim wrote:

Well I am planning to move to hanoi very soon and I need to get dome filipino teachers thats why I am trying to get some idea how much I have to pay them.

Maybe you should rephrase your thread, ( also place under the Employment classification ), try asking them how much they would like to be paid, ( within reason , and qualifications/experience ), this may give you an idea of what to pay?
  Also perhaps a friendlier avatar picture, try not to be offended, but that picture makes you look like someone I wouldn't feel comfortable working for, ( maybe a friendly smile ? )

Yeah I am gonna try that. Lol well I didnt know that my pic is that creepy. Anyway I might another one. Thanks any way.

Filipinos are not keen in working with you... I mean no need to explain more...