Job opportunity

Hi all,

Winery is looking for people (4or5) to work two weeks only on September in the vineyards (pruning) in Corsica (France). minimum wage. Travellers with WHV or with work permit welcome. No need experience but need to be fit and fast. Free accomodation. Hard job but good working atmosphere.
contact number: 0628568410

Rémy

D'accord j'ai posté l'annonce dans la section emploi aussi, par contre le numéro de téléphone faut pas être parano donc je le laisse. Merci

Hi Dontieguo,

Please note that your post is now on the France Forum (Anglophone) as your first post is in English lets just keep the discussion in English :)

Thank you very much !
Wish you good luck with job hunting  :happy:

Maximilien

i need a job want to work in France i live in pakistan i have done BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION can u plz help me?

Bonjour

I'm  interested in your offer. A tourist VISA is also ok there ?or you will offer a work VISA ?

May I ask the payment ?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best,

Ason

Salut Ason tu parles français? Nous avons besoin de personnes avec le working holiday visa minimum, pas de visa touriste accepté, paiement minimum wage.
Cordialement

im interested in your offer i need a job want to work in France i live in pakistan i have done BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION can u plz help me?

Hello all,

The dedicated section to job proposals and job hunt is here : Jobs in France.

Please place your adverts over there whether you are job hunting or proposing a job.

-----------------------------------

@dontieguo : Let's please continue writing only in English since we are on the Anglophone version of the site. For best response to your job proposal, I would suggest you place an advert in the Francophone version of the site : Offres d'emploi en France.

Regards

Kenjee