Moving to Jubail

Recently my husband has got an offer in Jubail, We will be moving shortly there, .........
Can anyone please tell some of the compound houses that are available with INDIAN community.....
The accomdation allowance given in 36K SAR, with this can we get in COMPOUND HOUSES.......

I have a 7yr old daughter, can she come out and play? Is there play areas in compound houses?

Please answer... Thanks

Hi Dora and welcome to Expat.com Dora,
I don't know Jubail (was living in Al Khobar) but I can tell you that all compounds where I have been living were all "child friendly". Nice playgrounds and full safety for the kids.
Did you get a chance to read previous discussions? Maybe there are some answers to some of your questions in there!
Anyway I wish you good luck in your new adventure :)
Arlette

Dora1976 wrote:

Recently my husband has got an offer in Jubail, We will be moving shortly there, .........
Can anyone please tell some of the compound houses that are available with INDIAN community.....
The accomdation allowance given in 36K SAR, with this can we get in COMPOUND HOUSES.......

I have a 7yr old daughter, can she come out and play? Is there play areas in compound houses?

Please answer... Thanks

Congratulations on the new job and the adventure ahead.  There are several housing compounds that cater to the Indian community, as I'm not Indian, I'm not the person to ask about them. 

I do know that in them, your daughter should find many friends to play with and it will be safe to do so within the compound. 

You should be able to get into a compound for that price, and your husband's new employer should help you with the information on what's available. 

Barring that, you might contact an employment agency, as they surely know what is available for Indian workers (and there are a lot of them) in Jubail.

Good luck.