Small Business

I have organic Honey & Organic Apricot  Massage & Hair Oil here in Pakistan i want to start business with these products, more over i am also interested for any relevent job as per my expertise, i have 10 years of sales, marketing experince in pharmaceuticals sector of pakistan & 5 years of experience with International Donor body US AID here in pakistan with these 2 options i want to start career in UAE,

abidmarwat wrote:

I have organic Honey & Organic Apricot  Massage & Hair Oil here in Pakistan i want to start business with these products, more over i am also interested for any relevent job as per my expertise, i have 10 years of sales, marketing experince in pharmaceuticals sector of pakistan & 5 years of experience with International Donor body US AID here in pakistan with these 2 options i want to start career in UAE,

I would like some more information about your products. Types of products available, sizes, costs, shipping costs to Laos. I live in Laos.

we are actually an women economic development NGO, have never sell our products before to out country the prices in pakistani rupees are as follow
1) Organic Honey @ 450PKR
2) Organic Apricot Organic Massage Oil @ 450PKR
3) Apricot Organic Hair Oil @ 450PKR
please concern with anyshipping agency via net they will / can provide you the current charges