Working in the Philippines?

Can anyone let me know how to go about finding work in the Philippines? I'm from Canada.

Hi jhermann23,

Welcome on board :)

Can you please be more specific and give us more details as in which sector are you looking for work :)
More details will bring more feedback and better guidance

Thank you

Maximilien

Thanks for the reply, my expertise is in Supply Chain and Distribution. I have experience leading teams for several years up to 100+ people at peak, also I've been in several different Analyst roles for a few few years, including Inbound,Labor Supply and Continuous Improvements Analyst.

Hi, there

There are 2 ways to work in Philippines,

1. Come to Philippines as a tourist start looking for a job after u landed, Tourist visa is valid for 21 days. You just need to make sure you have enough saving for at least 3 months
2. Relocation by your current company to Philippines.

Note: If you want to find a job here easily, you need to speak foreign language apart then English, You can pm me in email for further explanation

Ok, thanks for the feedback. How much $ in PHP can I live in Manila with realistically per month?

Hello jhermann23

Try www.numbeo.com and also try to check out our forum section Cost of living in Manila to gather information from the threads there.

Regards

Kenjee

ok thanks

goo look  in manila bulliten

Hi rhica, can you send me a link?

I totally agreed with hkushibiki , especially BPO company, there are good company and people,