Coming for the World Cup alone - Arrive June 17th **friends**

Hello all my name is Jose, I am an Australian living in the United States (Texas) and I will be traveling to Brazil for the world cup, I will be in Sao Paulo from June 16th - June 24 and then in Rio till July 1st. While I will be attending several games with a friend, I am effectively travelling alone, and would love to make some friends in Brazil.

I have traveled in Europe, Canada, and Mexico, but South America will be a completely new experience, and I speak no Portuguese.

If you are interested in getting to know me, meeting and helping me discover Sao Paulo or just want to say, I would love to hear from anyone..

Thanks kindly,
Jose V

Hi, jvelarde10.

I live in São Paulo and it would be a pleasure to give you any information you need to have a nice time here.
Just let me now.

Welcome to this country! :)

Hello José and Adriano,

http://elar-archive.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of everybody at Expat-blog I would like to welcome you both on board. I hope your experience here on the blog will be both enjoyable and informative.

Adriano, I would personally like to thank you for your generous offer to assist José in São Paulo, it is quite kind of you.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Hello!
It would be a pleasure to make new friends here in São Paulo! I live near São Paulo and I'll be available on Thursday 19th to give any help if necessary. Kisses!

I would definitely take you up on that offer, I am in Sao Paulo now!

I would love to meet early tomorrow if you can :-)

If you want, send me a message here and we can use Skype or another way to talk more, jvelarde10.

What is your first diagnostic about this city? :)