Want to make new (serious) friends, 25-35 year old

Hello all,

I think everybody here is aware of how difficult it is to make new friends in Toronto. So, I would like to see if anything can come out of this website. I have been reading some previous posts, and am honestly a bit worried since people don't seem sincere.
Therefore, I would like to see if there are real, serious, down-to-earth people here who would like to make new friends. Preferably in the 25-35 age range. OK, the floor is now yours. Speak up! :)

Cheers :)

Hi ameetupl,

I wouldn't mind meeting up with you.
I'm Shy at first, but will open up as soon as I feel comfortable:-).

Cheers

Hey there,

im in montreal though if you still care to make frnds

Hi

Im in Toronto too. Reach out to me privately, maybe we could link up for a coffee or something.

regards

Akash

Hello dear, I'm trying to move to montreal with my husband and 2 kids once we are through with our permanent resident visa. And I will really appreciate it if I can make new friends before I get down to montreal will appreciate it if we are friends. Emily

I'm keen! I've sent you a message.

Hello ameetupl,  The company I'm with is hosting a event on June 20th at 7:00 pm at the Allstream Centre.  All ages, great people.  My wife, Michealle, and I can get u a couple of free tickets if you would like.

Hi
Yea Toronto can get lonely without friends, would be nice meeting you.
Tonui

I am in Montreal - email me if you would like to meet up.

Thanks.
Dave

davebrownutah at yahoo.com

[ Moderated : Expat.com is not a dating site ]

I see this turned into a dating site. Lovely :)

kimkim1996 wrote:

Moderated : Expat.com is not a dating site

This forum is neither a dating or matrimonial site and is not condoned by the administrators. If you are looking for this then an online search will find what you are looking for. Thank you for your understanding.

Iresh123 wrote:

I see this turned into a dating site. Lovely :)

That will not happen.

kimkim1996,

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/DATESITE_zps40374a09.jpg

EXPAT-BLOG IS NOT A DATING SITE

Postings seeking or offering relationships are not permitted on the forums.

Kindly read the CANADA FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT  and  Expat-blog Terms & Conditions of Use, They contain the rules that our members are expected to adhere to while using this site.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Sure guys, I was just joking. Didnt mean to offend anyone. Peace

Hi Iresh123,

That posting wasn't for you! Not by any means so don't worry. Just posted to inform kimkim1996 that we really do take our rules seriously here at Expat-blog. If you look above the photo here name is there.

Cheers,

[ Moderated : Expat.com is not a dating site ]

Hahahaha. I see these warnings are falling on deaf ears

Don't worry about that too much Iresh123, if they continue to be "selectively deaf" to the warnings then they just get banned. Trust me the Canada Forum is one of very few that has the LEAST number of these dating postings. In some other national forums they are so numerous that it is virtually a full-time job just keeping up to them, sad to say.

At least the offending postings have been moderated out, perhaps pulling the plug on the members efforts will be enough to do the trick. If not then things just escalate from there.

Cheers,

Well done wjwoodward, I also do believe the professionalism of this site. Maybe you could give me advice on something. I am an instrument technician working for mining company in South Africa. I applied to a few hundred jobs in Alberta. Nothing really came through. Are companies still hiring expats, or has there been a national slow down regarding this.Do you know the best way to approach this. Is getting the job offer first the way to go?