Anyone for free gym membership in Barcelona ?

Hi.  I appreciate this may seem like a strange topic but please read on as it may benefit you.

My name is Gary Edwards and I run a UK Mystery Shopping company called Tern Consultancy (moderated: no ads).  We work for David Lloyd health and fitness clubs by providing people to join their clubs and check service and standards.

They have a club in Barcelona and we are looking for someone to act as the mystery member within this club.  This involves joining the club for three months (July, August and September) and completing our on-line survey to report on service and standards.

We will pay all your joining and membership expenses for the full three months.  We will then have your membership contract cancelled at the end of September.  During this entire period, you can use the club like a normal member.

In addition to compensating you for all fees, we will pay you 100 EUR to help with your travelling expenses.  Clearly this is not a huge money earner but it is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a health and fitness club.

I have just joined the Expat.com in the hope that we can find someone suitable for this task.  If you are interested, please reply to this message or call me directly on +44 1939 235555 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +44 1939 235555      end_of_the_skype_highlighting.  I can then send a PDF with more details on how it works.

Thanks for reading.

Gary.

Hi Gary! Could you please post in the Barcelona classifieds .

Thank you!

Hi Christine

I have done that, thanks.

hai,im,sohel i,m interested of your membership.would you send me deteiles please ok buy