Starting a business in haiti

I would like to start a business in Haiti. Have surplus military equipment trying get a water purification business started any info would help

What type of information are you looking for? Space for your business, will it be profitable? please provide more info so that we can try to help.

To start with me and a friend of mine living in Panama have a small import/export business, mostly second hand clothes, custom orders, generators, and etc. We would like to expand to the Caribbean area. What I was wondering was just average prices on importable items stuff like clothing, cars, car parts, generators, you know the items people want.

On a personal note I don't like the way things are going here and am looking to relocate within the next couple of years. I work in construction and would like to be able to go some where that would have a need for that kind of business. Kinda playing around to make wood burning generators. woods cheaper then petrol. it's a power pack that runs on wood and purifies water with its heat. Would something like that do good there?

I would say definitely. Haiti is one if those places where any great idea works because everything is demanded. We lack so much that anything can turn into millions if we do our homework . What you are saying will definitely work. Please come for a test drive to see how you like it first and after you will decide what you want to do

@schrammchevy , Hello my friend,  How are you going ? Tell me about your idea about the business which you wanted to start in Haiti.

I want to talk with you about some project of business for Haïti and the corner of caribbean island. Please write me back when you see this message. Thanks and have a great day