Part time job for me please, contact me as soon as possible

Hello everyone on expat-blog, i would like to greet u all, well am joel  living in uganda currently, studying at Makerere university doing a bachelors degree in information technology , i would like to find a part time job that can help me raise my tuition,i want to say that am finding it hard, in that some time i miss papers due to lack of tuition, i will welcome any opportunity that arises...Thax

Hi odong,

For better guidance can you please specify in which sector are you looking for work ?

Thank you

Maximilien

Regards , Maximilian thank you for viewing  my post and am glad , well l need a part time job IT related or any other job that is being allocated to me as much as possible.Thank you/

Can you contact me on bizimana.deogratias(at)wanadoo.fr for your applying. Regards

Hi odong,

Then I suggest you post your resume in the IT & Telecommunications jobs in Kampala section please as it might help :)

Best of luck to you with job hunting !

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi, I m waiting for your contact so we can exchange ([email protected])

What is your level of expertise in SQL database development?

Regards to you,
thank for  replying to me, well am good at database creation using mysql, on website development, php/admin, designing a website using php to run on a local host,
l will be very grateful if my request is taken under your consideration ,

Thank you?

are you interested in translating from your language into english and/or teaching me to speak luganda