I repair mobile phones im my hometown software/hardware

Hey guys i want your opinion/advice should i bring my tools withme.as a side income. Is it worth preparing for before i come.i dont want to open store  just make an extra bit of $$$

Yeah, that's not a bad part-time job  :)
Better you should keep them in your check-in baggage and bring here. Otherwise you should search places where to buy from here again  :)

Just what the 1000's of VN phone repairs shop need, more competition.  Just be aware VN's don't like competition. ( especially if they can lose work, ( money ).
  I have a welder, etc, and skills, but I try not to do too much for VN's, I know by me doing it,  I will taking the food , ( money ), out the mouths of VN s,  who has to do this to survive.

I believe that would be a good idea... You should bring your tools/equipment with you.   You could repair phones on the side from your own place/apartment/house.

Good Luck

I only want to repair  for foreigners and expats english speakers atleast we can understand eachother and know whats going on.

If you are a good technician, then you will get more than that  :)
Here apple product experts are still in dark and  cannot fix it well!!

Aus/leb wrote:

I only want to repair  for foreigners and expats english speakers atleast we can understand eachother and know whats going on.

Aus/leb wrote:

That sounds like a great idea. If you know how to fix Samsung Galaxy phones, you'll have my business. It's not broke yet, but only a matter of time for me... :)

Haha yeah i can imagine lets hope nothing happens to it but id be more than happy to repair any expats phone😃😃😃

What is the most common mobile phones in Vietnam.

Apple, Samsung, Motorola, Blackberry, LG, Sony, HTC, Nokia, lenovo, Alcatel.... list continues  :)

Aus/leb wrote:

charmavietnam wrote:

Apple, Samsung, Motorola, Blackberry, LG, Sony, HTC, Nokia, lenovo, Alcatel.... list continues  :)

Aus/leb wrote:

The big Phone companies have websites, and sell phones of the more common models,  VNPT, VIETEL,
or here's a website for a shop that sells computers /phones etc, good variety,
www.bkc.vn

Thanks for the tip.  Il keep in mind