Need help About my profession..Please help me.

Dear all,
I live in riyadh. Im working as It admin in a hospital.I support both for hardware and software issues in the hospital.My kafeel made my profession funni haasib aali(IT technician).Many of my friends told me it is difficult to bring family here with this proffession. Thats why im in dylama whether to change my profession or to keep the same.If i have to chenge my profession, which one is suitable for my work as it support in hospital.. Please help me ... Thankyou in advance.

حاسب اعلي means "head of Computer"

This sounds okay, perhaps the rules of minimum salary will be applicable, rather than your profession.

you change your proffession by "Computer Programmer"[ Mubarmich Hasibali]..u will get family perment without any difficult...while applying for permenent family visa just go with your office mandoob..to delay the visa..

riazcdki wrote:

حاسب اعلي means "head of Computer"

This sounds okay, perhaps the rules of minimum salary will be applicable, rather than your profession.

riazcdki, it is "حاسب الي", which simply mean computer, literally "calculation device/machine", although no one really calls it that anymore in Arabic.  They simply say "computer" in Arabic: "كمبيوتر"

The OP's job title is "فني حاسب الي" = computer/IT technician (see his post, he has written "funni haasib aali").

zakeershk, if you are an IT Administrator, that's what your job title should be, what that is in Arabic.  First of all, your employer is breaking the law by giving you a title different from your job.  Second, you might have difficulty bringing your family under that title.  Tell them simply you want your title to match your job, and furthermore, you want to bring your family.  Then they can choose whether to give you "IT/Systems Admin" or "Computer Programmer" or "Computer Engineer" or "Computer Networking Professional" or "IT Security Professional"....

Thanks for the correction, you are right.

I worked for IBM Saudi Arabia Al-Khobar  as a "hardware engineer" and I had a visa for   محندس خدمات حاسبات الكترونية

Please look up the dictionary Computer=الحاسوب

All these words come from the arabic root word ح س ب meaning " calculate, compute, reckon, number, score, telly, tell, gather, figure, cipher, rank, reason, deem.

But let us not worry, we are not trying to impress members with our competence in arabic, we are trying to help a fellow member.

I wasn't trying to impress anybody... you misunderstood his job title to be "head of Computer", which is really at the opposite end from computer technician on the wide spectrum of computer jobs  :dumbom:

P.S. I am sure you know by now, but your misunderstanding arose from the difference between " آلي " (aalee, mechanical) and " اعلي " (aa'laa, higher), where 'aa' = 'a' sound in "father".