Willing to run

Hi Guys,

If you would like to run to keep your body shape, I will be glad to share you specially at AlAhly club if you have a membership too there or anywhere else at streets or events like Cairo runners. Just for one or two days per week.

Thanks in Advance,

Andrew Youssef

Hi Andrew,

Please let me know if you are up for a run tomorrow, road running, what kind of runs do you like to do, long or short, fast or slow and for how long?

Hi Amy,
I think that running in such hot weather will be totally tired. We need to schedule it to be during weekend as my working days from sunday to thursday.

Keep us posted if u will run during weekdays. I may be join . but I have question  where is the best place to do street run ??

Hi Ahmed,
I don't know a lot of places but before we used to run around qouba palace beside metro station. Its amazing specially during sunset, highly recommended to try it but I hope it wasn't banned because of security concerns.

Hello Amy
Hope i can join you for road running
Plz contact me if ok

Andrew, Amy and all,
Please let me know if can join you for a road run anytime.

Thanks

I am in

Actually we didn't start running together. But I go to the gym and joined cairo runners Facebook fan page but didn't share them until now.

Hey All

Can I join you ?!!

All,
I run 6am in zamalek or trail running in wadi  degla protectorate (zahraa maadi).
Usually from 5km to 10kms pace 5:10 more or less.
Let me know if up to join.

Cheers
MG