Got a job in Kuwait

Dear Members,

Greetings of the day....

I have been offered a job in one of the reputed Kuwaiti Government Company with KWD 3500 p.m. all inclusive.

I will be moving with my wife, no kid.

1. We wish to rent a not more than 1000 sq.ft. furnished flat. What could be probable rent/month?

2. In furnished flat what are the assessories we may expect?

3. We go out once in a week to dine. What would the cost in a decent restaurant for 2?

4. We don't lead a very costly life where fooding is concerned, but, how much we would be needing per month behind food?

5. Initially I would be needing a car which I wish to hire monthly along with Driver till I buy one. What would be the rent and driver's salary?

6. Monthly electricity, gas, water etc. are included with house rent or additional? If yes, how much?

7. 4G unlimited Internet per month cost how much?

May be I am boring you by stretching...

It would nice to have this basic info at this stage.

Thanks in advance.

Hi ghosharindam3,

I created a new thread with your post on the Kuwait forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

[Moderated: avoid posting your personal details on a public Forum please]

ghosharindam3 wrote:

Dear Members,

Greetings of the day....

I have been offered a job in one of the reputed Kuwaiti Government Company with KWD 3500 p.m. all inclusive.

I will be moving with my wife, no kid.

1. We wish to rent a not more than 1000 sq.ft. furnished flat. What could be probable rent/month?

2. In furnished flat what are the assessories we may expect?

3. We go out once in a week to dine. What would the cost in a decent restaurant for 2?

4. We don't lead a very costly life where fooding is concerned, but, how much we would be needing per month behind food?

5. Initially I would be needing a car which I wish to hire monthly along with Driver till I buy one. What would be the rent and driver's salary?

6. Monthly electricity, gas, water etc. are included with house rent or additional? If yes, how much?

7. 4G unlimited Internet per month cost how much?

May be I am boring you by stretching...

It would nice to have this basic info at this stage.

Thanks in advance.

1. My unfurnished 3 bed flat 650KWD per month but depending where you live it can be lower (280 or higher 750) then spend about 4000 KWD furnishing (good quality because we are staying here for a while)
2. my first place had everything I needed.
3. 60KWD (most likely it will be more like 40-50)
4. petrol at 4KWD per fill? not much else.  Weekend visits to Dubai etc very popular about 50KWD each.
5. don't know as my firm supplied car... taxi are 1-3 KWD most trips except airport.
6. water, electricity etc normally all included in rent for furnished or unfurnished.
7. I get internet included with apartment..., pay as you go mobile with 7GB per month is about 7KWD, you will need to shop around for the current best offer.

:one Kevan !

would like to find out what are some sites used to locate jobs (teaching) in Kuwait. For the most part I've tried eslcafe (dot)com but didn't have too much success. I would appreciate any info.

thanks