Anyone interested in being an aupair in Barcelona?

Hello,
I'm working as a nanny for a family in Barcelona with their little 17 month old boy. I am pregnant and won't be able to work come September. The family asked me if I knew anyone interested in a live in nanny to help them pick up their little boy from school and spend time with him afterwards. They are truly a wonderful couple and family to work for. They are fun and really great people.
The parents don't work weekends and usually get home before 6 pm. The little boy would be going to school during the mornings and afternoons. They live right on the beach in badalona.  If there is anyone interested, message me and I will forward your info to the family for an interview.

Hello stephkeyes,

I would suggest you place an ad in the Au Pair section of Jobs in Barcelona. Just click the link and post your ad. This should help.

Regards

Kenjee

Thank you! I was unaware there was a section, thought this was it 😉

Hi,

Does your host family still need anyone? And for which period?
Hope to hear from you soon!
Denise

Hi i know someone who is living in barcelona and has been a nanny in england for up to two years. They would be more than interested. i look forward to hearing from you.

..::.::.....

Hi, Steph. There are three families within our group that are trying to move to Spain. Among the three moms with us, I'm certain we could take care of the little boy. Teri, my friend, and I, have both raised 7 children. Teri adopted her grandson, who is just under one year old. My youngest four children that I will be bringing with me are 13, 12, 10, and 8. Teri's daughter, Elise, is 30, and has two children. So, we are three families--all women have husbands.

We are just trying to figure out employment and the resident card thing... We are receiving information that if we want to live and work there, we have to have a resident card. But we have to apply at the consulate here in the states, and we have to wait up to six months to pick them up in person. WE do not want to wait that long.... And any job we might secure before we come over there, I guess the employer needs to fill out a form with their local police office. We don't speak Spanish yet. (My husband and I had a spanish speaking Mexican lady as our children's nanny for 6 years, while we worked in television production technical positions in Hollywood area of Southern California. I just retired from that job. (I am 51 years old.) My husband is also skilled in carpentry and repairs, fyi. And we are all currently running our own farms.... In the process of selling our farm.

We may qualify for the legal dual citizenship offered to Spanish Hebrews. We have ordered a DNA test for that. But, we do not regard ourselves as Jews, but of the 10 Northern tribes/Hebrew.

Anyway, please feel free to contact me. Darla Anderson, 1-805-404-3452. WE are currently all in Central Utah. www.shepherds7@me.com