Threads closed ??

In fact I got 2 PM today but could not read them since it's stated that the threads have been cloosed....

Anyone can tell what the reasons are??

Boring? Spam? Unimportant? So off topic you think I was writing on them?

Some or all of the above?

Hmmm....OK, might be the case.

But then there should be some more to close down....

Which thread? Might want to ask moderator

Hey Annie!  How's that new baby boy of yours coming along?  Enjoy him at this age, as they grow up fast!   :up:

Cheers, Roy

Hey Roy, I sent you an email!
Not sure if you read it!  :lol:
I think i Sent you a couple of picts. I'll send you recent ones later :)

Ubudian wrote:

Hey Annie!  How's that new baby boy of yours coming along?  Enjoy him at this age, as they grow up fast!   :up:

Cheers, Roy

Arrrrg...a hantu e-mail got into my system a while back.  Yes please...photo photo!   :top:

Topics are closed faster than an opium den just before the Olympics come to town.  Sometimes there's a reason, sometimes not.  Sometimes it's at a whim, sometimes it's debated and decided.  If topics were never closed, there would be both interesting conversation and millions of requests for visas.

@ happyhour > As our friend lukereg said, there are lot of reasons why we closed threads, some are them are :

- we closed duplicate threads
- people replying to too old topics
- off topic threads
- non-constructive threads
- threads that do not match to our criteria (please see the code of conduct and terms and conditions)
- threads related to dating
- Threads where members are proposing their services (free ads)
and the list goes on.

If you have other questions similar to this one to ask , please contact us directly : https://www.expat.com/en/contact.html

Thanks,

Priscilla