Where can i GET ROOIBOS TEA IN EGYPT?

DOES any 1 know?
I need this tea especially for my little baby daughter...

i didnt find before ROOIBOS Tea in Egypt, but i do normal tea and add ROOIBOS herbs and mix it.

my friends brought it from Jordan and palastine and i always find it here in Egypt sold in "Attar" herbs & spices shops.

This was a discussion on another group I am a member of - and up to now no one has found rooibos here in egypt.

biffy, i know that rooibos means المريمية in arabic, and this weekend i will go to nasr city in the 7th district and other opposite to abbas akkad street to ask about it as i used to buy it from there and when i find, i will post the address with phone numbers.

I still haven't found rooibos tea in Egypt, but المريمية is sage not rooibos.

maybe you can order it online?

If tht was the case,things were easy and no one opened this topic. But it's a real hassle in Egypt ordering online from out of country. Primadonna.

Can you have friends in SA send the tea to you ??

I think the post is not trustworthy otherwise she asked her friends to send some packages.
What works in Jordan, you can try out in Egypt as well, since in Jordan the post is not always reliable either. When someone send  you a small parcel, ask the sender to write down your telephone number on the parcel so that they can call you when its arrived. Isn't there a track and trace system?

If non of this work then the only option you have now is when you get visitors and ask them to bring or when you get back or travel to a country where its available.

And there are less good reasons to open a thread...

Primadonna,just to point out a bit about Egypt. I swear God Jordan is not like Egypt by all meaning.

I was told you can find it at hypermarkets like Carrefour and "Hyper" (I've never heard of Hyper but I'm assuming it's an abbreviation). It's by Ahmed Tea; the picture I saw was a red box of rooibos and cinnamon, I don't know if they offer it in other flavors.