Free tips for enjoying Turkey in summer

Hi dear expats,
As i work in tourism i see many common mistakes that visitors to touristic area make and would love to share with you my thoughts and most important i will wait for any question you have, just ask me and i will lbe glad to answer you for free ;) and if u stay in Turkey u shold know how useful are free tips :)
There are many tips to be known and many interesting places to visit with very reasonable costs if you plan your trip enough it can be a lot cheaper than just booking it from a tourism agency but in the same time becareful from doing everything on your own cuz some tours really require proffisional assistance.
Also In the summer, it is wise to bring along a hat and drink plenty of bottled water, which is sold everywhere. Perhaps the most important: open yourself to the friendliness and culture of Turkey,  talk to people, learn a few phrases, hello, please, thank you. Also take the time to talk to people.
as i said many places and many tips to talk about so ask me and will be glad to help
Wish u all an amazing summer  in the most amazing country.

Hello Ahmad!

Thank you for your kind tips.
I Just came from Dubai and will be staying in istanbul for two weeks (next to taksim mydn).

Would you please share your "expertise" :D  and help me with :

- I Would like to assist to a Darwish Show at night (Not too expensive :) )
- Where are the best party places (without restriction of couples and reservation stuff hhh)
- What's the easiest way to meet people who can hang out, party visit places ect...

i have plenty of other questions but dont want to bother u much :D

I really appreciate your assistance and help
Tnx
Hicham