Saudi Working visit visa

I have got a job in a surveying company in KSA .Company has applied for Working visit visa through invitation letter.
Saudi consulate in karachi has stopped taking these (KHITAB-E-DAWA) applications.they said they will only issues visa which were applied online MUSTANAD TASHIRA.
Now the MOFA in kingdom is urging that the procedure is correct but consulate is refusing.

Etimad too is refusing to take papers while their website clearly shows that the procedure we r following is correct.
5.Documents Required Details
E- invitations issued from any company in Saudi Arabia, attested from the chamber of Commerece, or Visa Slip issued from the Saudi MoFA
Commercial registration Certificate of the Saudi Company
An intrductory letter from the Pakisatani Company stating its nature of business for the applicant
If the applicants possess a visa slip issued from the Saudi MOFA, then all of tha bove requiremnets are exempted.
UNQUOTE

If any one can help me out

Any one advise me if this visa is transferable to online visa.

respected Saudi work visa is issued from the kingdom on the application name. u can not visit kingdom on an open private invitation.there is no such thing called visit except invitation from ur blood relation only or umra visa.this is reality  .don't trapped into any scam regarding that matter
www.moi.gov.sa

I think u didnt read my message?

Im talking abut E invitations Visa

https://enjazit.com.sa/ .did u chack that the visa is on ur name then go to etimad and apply for visa www.aletimad.com

or visit saudi embassy

hi brother,

did you able to get stamp on your work visit visa?

I have same type of visa and i am looking for some agents.

If you have any information please share

thanks

bro there is no work visit visa if u got one u must get a confirmation latter or e visa number and also need company letter head u don't need agents.those days there are many scamers around so be careful

how it can be processed without agents?

did u have visa?

no. I have invitation letter for work visit visa

and that is with your wife and kids mentioned by name or it is only for u

only for me. I am single

u don't need any agent simply go to etimad office in islamabad i-10 3

Can any body help ...

I login to MOFA site using application number and it written in arabic

''Tam al tasdeeq Al talab (application number), date , Chamber jeddah''

What does that means?
Does this invitation from MOFA or Its only activation of application at MOFA ?

Can any body help ?

Zshan78 wrote:

I have got a job in a surveying company in KSA .Company has applied for Working visit visa through invitation letter.
Saudi consulate in karachi has stopped taking these (KHITAB-E-DAWA) applications.they said they will only issues visa which were applied online MUSTANAD TASHIRA.
Now the MOFA in kingdom is urging that the procedure is correct but consulate is refusing.

Etimad too is refusing to take papers while their website clearly shows that the procedure we r following is correct.
5.Documents Required Details
E- invitations issued from any company in Saudi Arabia, attested from the chamber of Commerece, or Visa Slip issued from the Saudi MoFA
Commercial registration Certificate of the Saudi Company
An intrductory letter from the Pakisatani Company stating its nature of business for the applicant
If the applicants possess a visa slip issued from the Saudi MOFA, then all of tha bove requiremnets are exempted.
UNQUOTE

If any one can help me out

Facing Same problem which you facing.. if you got to resolve this.. kindly help me..

AOA..

How did you manage to fix the problem of Invitation letter and Mustanad Tasheera.. I recently applied in Islamabad on invitation letter, Etimad accepted the application but KSA Embassy rejected the visa appalication and returned the assport without stamping..

Did you manage to get Mustand Tasheera from MOFA??

Regards

I am facing the similar situation. Any remedy for this problem?

I got the working visit visa few times during last year and realized the following.

1. There is no set rule of documents required by KSA embassy
2. Mustanad tasheera is not mandatory and invitation letter is also acceptable

Please take care of the following.

1. All document should be in original
2. Invitation letter from Saudi company should be valid (date wise) and endorsed by saudi chamber of commerce. you should have original invitation letter.
3. Your Pakistan company should be in the same trade of business as your saudi company is and invitation letter should be endorsed by chamber of commerce. (in original)
4. Chamber of commerce registration certificate for both saudi and Pakistan company.
5. Your education degree in original.
6. If you are providing all the documents as mentioned above and Visa is rejected, then believe me the guy handling the visa application must have bad time at home earlier night and releasing the frustration at visa applicants :)

Good luck

I was rejected twice from Karachi Consulate for Work Visit Visa although I had original invitation letter and a copy of the rest of the documents you mentioned in your post. However, I was told by Etimad office already that Consulate is rejecting Khitab ud Dawa and chance are really  really Slim.

I am thinking to go to Islamabad office with all the original documents and try my luck there.  Fingers crossed!

Yes, I managed to get 01 year working visit Visa for KSA last month .. One time they reject but 2nd time I got.. They don't have set rules for accepting or rejecting .. It all depends on Visa officer mood