Is it true that it only takes a week to finish a processing a visa?

how true is it?

It depends on who is handling the process.

what do you mean?

some companies take longer than others some have wasta that can get papers done faster, it is relative

in a company were they are in need of employees, . its an advantage that we can receive visa less that a month righy?, ..
thanks alpt for response": )

Ano agency mo? Ako nung last week of april pa pinasa sa kuwait mga docus ko pero till now wala pa din. Sabi nila May daw ddating pero gang ngayon la pa din

ano ba magiging work mo doon? nung may 28 lng ako nakapag send ng passport copy for visa process, #ecargenna , direct hire ako , cla na po mag provide ng agency kung saan naka connect yung company nila:)

meron din nagdabi sa akin na more than a month din hihintayin mo pra sa visa ,.:) kaya konting tiis nlng .. excited na din kac ako ,. hahah

Nurse. Direct hire ka pala. E baka madali lang yun sayo... hntay ka lang gang 1 mo. My kakilala ka ba dun?

Yung ibang forum nga nbasa ko take years pa nga e bago dumating ..  ako din. Nakakatamad tumambay

nag apply lng ako online hanggang sa na hired ako, kaya hintay2 din ako:) marami ako mga kakilala na nandun sa kuwait ,  asawa ko andun na ,. nag apply ako kac gusto ko sumunod din sa kanya pra magkasama na kmi ulit. :)

Ahhh kya pala... hntay mo na lang e.. d kb nya pwedeng kunin?

pwede din pero hindi ako makapag trabaho pag kinuha nya lng ako , family visa ang labas nun! mas mabuti na working visa my freedom ako, tsaka basta my legal papers lng nman eh magkasama din nman kmi titira ;)

Suggestion. You can use your language in your private messages, since the primary language of Kuwait's forum is English. I had to scroll down a lot to come to this realization :)

direct hire din aku dati pero ala nangyari.. anu hospital mu..?shifa al jazeera medical center aq sa online lang din aku nag apply.. nurse din aku 6 months na akung naghihintay ng visa ku.

Skul nurse ako carl. Sa english playgroup... 2 mos n ko wait since nung pinsa nila docus ko for stamping....

carebear08 wrote:

direct hire din aku dati pero ala nangyari.. anu hospital mu..?shifa al jazeera medical center aq sa online lang din aku nag apply.. nurse din aku 6 months na akung naghihintay ng visa ku.

Please post in English thank you

ecargenna wrote:

Skul nurse ako carl. Sa english playgroup... 2 mos n ko wait since nung pinsa nila docus ko for stamping....

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in English only. Thank you.

anong agency mo?buti ka pa.. magkano offer sayu?

Post in English Language pls!:)

carebear08 wrote:

Post in English please. !!!

carebear08 wrote:

Can you post in English please !!!

@stumpy: even though youl have it translated in english you still wont be able to relate to what were discussed to,because what was bein' said is about stuffs that relates only in philippines.even you'd try to understand your heart out. the policy you have in ur country is a perfect contrary on what philippine has.

what was being said is :
its been 6 mos since I apllied to kuwait and nothing happened. no visa came.no employment. nothing happened. ok?I was asking ms @ecargenna about what agency is she in and how is her application going on.that's all

its been two weeks , hoping it will be earlier  than I expect! but I heard it takes also years for visa to come!

Hi! I was also hired at EPG but as a preschool teacher. When did you submit your docs? I submitted mine last may 27 but until now, there's no update yet.

I don't think so, I've submitted my docs since February til now no update yet :-( ......

will the processing or release of visa be more delayed these days now that Ramadan is ongoing?

riszha wrote:

Hi! I was also hired at EPG but as a preschool teacher. When did you submit your docs? I submitted mine last may 27 but until now, there's no update yet.

hi,
I submitted mine 28th of May,. and I got to signed my job offer 16th of June.,  that is also my big question,. .,:( I hope anyone can also answer my concern, since Ramadan is on going,.

riszha wrote:

hi,
I submitted mine 28th of May,. and I got to signed my job offer 16th of June.,  that is also my big question,. .,:( I hope anyone can also answer my concern, since Ramadan is on going,.

anneSolsikke wrote:

will the processing or release of visa be more delayed these days now that Ramadan is ongoing?

same question I want to ask,. but lets hope for a faster releasing of our visas,.  :)

riszha wrote:

what's your agency?

@Annesol is your visa arrive?

ecargenna wrote:

@Annesol is your visa arrive?

not yet and I doubt if it will be released during this Ramadan

Benisce intl. Actually, they updated me that my visa might come nextweek since the first batch that they submitted in kuwait was last may 28 and it was returned last july 4. I belong to the 2nd batch that's why I expect it to come next week.

riszha wrote:

Benisce intl. Actually, they updated me that my visa might come nextweek since the first batch that they submitted in kuwait was last may 28 and it was returned last july 4. I belong to the 2nd batch that's why I expect it to come next week.

good for you and hopefully mine would be available soon.....

agnes2014 wrote:

its been two weeks , hoping it will be earlier  than I expect! but I heard it takes also years for visa to come!

any updates regarding your visa?

anneSolsikke wrote:
agnes2014 wrote:

still on the process , less working hours so means slow process(: ,. im expecting it after ramadan,. inshaallah!  the 1st batch  of employees just arrive there before ramdan starts so , ill be patient .,.:) it takes time.,,;) ill have my own time the soonest :)

agnes2014 wrote:
anneSolsikke wrote:
agnes2014 wrote:

still on the process , less working hours so means slow process(: ,. im expecting it after ramadan,. inshaallah!  the 1st batch  of employees just arrive there before ramdan starts so , ill be patient .,.:) it takes time.,,;) ill have my own time the soonest :)

me too with desperate high hopes  :) ....,.
been helplessly waiting for about five months now..
which industry will you be joining ?

anneSolsikke wrote:
agnes2014 wrote:
anneSolsikke wrote:

me too with desperate high hopes  :) ....,.
been helplessly waiting for about five months now..
which industry will you be joining ?

which Agency too?