Seeking advice

Hiya! So, I'm planning to move to Manchester in the next two to three years. I would like to just have prior knowledge before moving. I am planning on visiting within the next year. I was going to move and purse my masters degree at The University of Manchester. Any advice would be lovely. xx

Hiya,
What sort of information do you seek regarding Manchester student life, please ask specific questions and I will be able to answer.

Cost of living would be the first and more important question. Whereabouts is the best place to live for students? The other questions would be more about transferring from a Uni In the states, do you know about that topics as well?

Just remember that things change including costs etc. Good idea to get a ball park figure now but need to add a little more funds for the move later.

Yeah, that's the only thing that sucks. I just figured I could get a little idea so I wasn't going in completely blind. Thanks for the advise

You could check out this website as it gives cost of living figures for many countries, cities and towns around the world
www.numbeo.com

I'll check it out. Thank you!

Please check the duration of the course, the Manchester MBA is a two year course which does not give any advantage in comparison to a one yer MBA eg at Bradford of Sheffield.

Secondly if you are of Indian /Pakistani origin, you may feel very comfortable and at home at their lodgings which cost typically half of the University provided accommodation.