Practice your english and travel vietnam with me.(looking for product)

Hey guys, my name is Moey 27yrs old Im currently in lebanon from australia looking to make a permanent move to vietnam. Firstly i want to give a 3 months trial in exploring the export business  agriculture/apparel or any product to export globally . I have family in saigon,my wife is vietnamese.i want my trip to be productive, efficiant and mor importantly fun im a great person to be around with great  ideas. Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you.

You can't have permanent move without living here for 1 year.

Hi,
I am a Vietnamese
My name is Minh Lam. My English so bad, so i think that is a good change for me to level up my English.
If you care please call me, my number 0933.099.061. Email: minhlam.vuongtho[at]gmail.com

Aus/leb wrote:

Hey guys, my name is Moey 27yrs old Im currently in lebanon from australia looking to make a permanent move to vietnam. Firstly i want to give a 3 months trial in exploring the export business  agriculture/apparel or any product to export globally . I have family in saigon,my wife is vietnamese.i want my trip to be productive, efficiant and mor importantly fun im a great person to be around with great  ideas. Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you.

Hello Moey,
It's good to know that you are coming to Vietnam.
I'm a young Vietnamese entrepreneur who has loads of crazy and profitable business ideas and willing to share with those who need. Moreover, I could probably help you to get used to with local culture and business procedure.
Get in touch!

Tony

Hey Tony
Yeah i got plenty of ideas aswell hopefully we can help eachother succeed pur goals , il be in vietnam 22 jun we should meet. Give me your number ill call you when i settle in.

Hi,
Give me with engage.

Hi,
Give me with engage.

Hello
What do you mean? Give me with engage

My English so bad, so i think that is a good change for me to level up my English. hihi

Hi all,

can i join the fun? lets set a date and meet, i am here in Vietnam almost 5 months, working in garments factory, I am an expat from Philippines, i also want to learn more about Vietnam.

thanks. :)

Aus/leb wrote:

Hey Tony
Yeah i got plenty of ideas aswell hopefully we can help eachother succeed pur goals , il be in vietnam 22 jun we should meet. Give me your number ill call you when i settle in.

Look forward to seeing u soon.

Tony