English guy new to SH, Looking for friends!

Hello everyone!

So I'm 25, from London, but have been living in Chile for over 1 year. I just moved here alone and have no friends ..... I would love to meet some new people to explore the city and hopefully make some great friends  :D

If you would like to meet up and introduce me to Shanghai, that would be reaaaaalllly lovely of you.

Thanks!
John

hello, John, nice to meet you. I would like to make friends with people from Europe. Maybe we can go exploring Shanghai together. I have been here for just two months. I love culture exploring and traveling.

My circle friends are all from different nations . And we also have a lots meet- up events, baordgames, picnic, dinner, night out, biking .... full of enjoy and fun. also you can add my (wechat: wxid_tomono) if you have tho. :)

hi,

I want to be your friend, pls feel free to contact with me.
My mail: dfgvvvdfgvvv[at]126.com, tel: 136 5168 2812

I can be free for your shanghai guide since i am chinese.

Best Regards,
Andy

Hi ya fellow Brit. Love ole Shanghai, sadly I am not in the city. Live due south, by about an hour. Have fun, do all the tourist bits, and be careful of the scams. East Nanjing road is full of it. Plenty to see and do, I was whizzing around on the metro for hours.

Hahaha, Thanks for the advice Drew!

Hey! Let's meet up :)

Hey, Sure, let's do it. ... my wechat is johnwm_88