Let's be friends!!!!

Hello everybody !
I am Sandra, 29 (turn 30 in a few days :( ...) french girl living in Tokyo.
I arrived two months ago and i have a whv as i followed my boyfriend who works here.
I'd love to meet people from everywhere : japan, australia, US ect...
I speak french, english, and have good knowledge of spanish.
We are looking for people to go out, have some picnics, ect...
Please don't hesitate to contact me :)

Hie sandra,how is Tokyo for gaijins(foreigners)

Hello Sandra,

My name is Lia. I am from Jakarta. Just arrived in Tokyo a week ago with my husband.
Let's meet up if you re free. I have no friends here at all and would love to make new friends to go out with. Let me know.

Cheers,
Lia

Hello, How are you doing ...Nice to meet you...ravis et enchante

Hello to both of you.
It would be nice to meet you but i will fly back to France soon and not coming back until july !
Would that be ok to meet in july ?
How long are you here for ?

:) let's form a group there,a group of people from diff diff countries,that will be so much fun to get to know each other,I will be coming soon to Tokyo...

Hi guys,

I don't live in Japan (hope to eventually in the near future), but travel to Tokyo from Australia on a yearly basis with my family (to visit my wife's family). I would love to connect with other English speaking people in Japan while I am there.

Cheers,
Tim

Would love to meet you guys il be visiting Tokyo this June 17-24 would like to meet english speaking folks there :)

Wow it seems now Japan will not goin to b boring trip at all,New friends,New place :) ...

hello every one ! I am living in japan Tokyo. I need English speaking friends. I have one year old very cute baby boy. I am trying to learn Japanese as well. if you can speak English and Japanese as well .  I can get some help .I am waiting to see all good friends. with all my best wishes for everybody .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   cheers all !

hello friend ! how r u doing? I would like to see u.

Welcome ....

Hello, will be visiting Tokyo first time in my life for 2 weeks in September.  I am planning some bus/train day trips but want to meet some people to hang out with in the evenings and some days that I have free.  Traveling solo.  Anyone interested in meeting up and showing me some of the fun pubs/bars/clubs?

Hi I reached Tokyo 3days before,what a beautiful and busy city it is :thanks:

Hello all,
my name is hoka and ive been to living in several countries!
Singapore, Indonesia and now Tokyo for work purposes!
would love to make international friends in Japan!
Cheers

Hi everyone am Avormey from Ghana now living and working in Kuwai. How is life in Japan and wish to make some friends