Want someone who can read and write Chinese characters

I would like someone who can read or write Chinese characters. I have a quotation that I would like to have made into a tattoo, so it is important that it be correct. I can scan a copy of what I think it should be. It is only 4 characters long. The quote is from Sun Tzi's Art of War: "All warfare is based on deception". Any help would be appreciated. Google provides only vague ideas.

Hi ,
I am an Indian living in China for more than seven years , I can read and write Chinese characters .
I can help you to make sure that your quotation is right .
Regards
Anita S

Thank you for your fast reply! These are the only 2 that I can find. The first one is repeated in the second, or is the second one including more? Maybe the first line is all I need.

1    兵者

2    兵者, 詭道也。

兵者,诡道也,,,I am a Chinese,,and I reeeeaally don't think this is a good idea...very strange for me...consider some other characters ...
and if you can read <sunzi art="" of="" war="">,,that would be much more cooler than make a tatoo....the "art of war" is something intrapersonal...not a poster</sunzi>

Thanks for the input. That's why I wanted a Chinese speaking person to translate. I thought that the quote could be very badly interpreted! I guess I will abandon the tattoo idea. I am not even sure that the original was even translated properly. Though it does sound very wise, Sun Tsi may have said something a little, or a lot, different.

兵者,诡道也

Hi  ,
Sorry for late reply ! I think you have already got the answer, it is the same as written by my Chinese friend , 兵者诡道也" , means "All warfare is based on deception."
So good luck dear ! You can go for tattoo but if you want to read in detail i can send you .

Thank you to all the people who responded. Yes, I have read Sun Tsu's "Art of War" - in fact, I have read it many times. I have a printed version, as well as a Kindle version. I think that the quote "All warfare is based on deception" is well suited to playing poker, a game I love.
As for the tattoo, I am still thinking about it, but I must chose a place to put it!

"兵者,诡道也。" This should be the right original Chinese version for "All warfare is based on deception."

Abby

Hello I am navindra from Sri Lanka. I am a tourist guide so these days I am learning the Chinese language. Can you help me to improve my language skills. you can write to my mail. [email protected]
See you.

I don't write Chinese or speak it. I was looking for someone who READ Chinese.