How much to buy pigs and chickens for fattening to eat or sell.

Can someone help me out in how much it would roughly cost to buy a pig or chickens to fatten for food? I have a close friend who lives in Tam Ky and would like to help them out some how.

Any information will be a help. Thank you!

Baby chickens are around 20 000 vnd each (females)
for the rest maybe someone else knows

Melymel68 wrote:

Can someone help me out in how much it would roughly cost to buy a pig or chickens to fatten for food? I have a close friend who lives in Tam Ky and would like to help them out some how.

I don't know where Tam Ky is now but it is not necessary to buy somewhere else and transfer to this place. Just ask some people around there. I guess they also have chicks and baby pigs for sale. Just spend some thousand dong to drink coffee and ask. Maybe the seller will ship for free too.

Dejavu.dot wrote:
Melymel68 wrote:

I don't know where Tam Ky is now but it is not necessary to buy somewhere else and transfer to this place. Just ask some people around there. I guess they also have chicks and baby pigs for sale. Just spend some thousand dong to drink coffee and ask. Maybe the seller will ship for free too.

Tam Ky is where's its always been, about an hour from Quang Ngai, or an hour or so from Da Nang. The Chu Lai Airport is close by.

bluenz wrote:
Dejavu.dot wrote:
Melymel68 wrote:

Tam Ky is where's its always been, about an hour from Quang Ngai, or an hour or so from Da Nang. The Chu Lai Airport is close by.

Oh, I see. Thank you!